BITCOINBELGIE.COM IS FOR RENT OR FOR SALE! CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.
- A rare seal of approval from the People's Bank of China comes as Bitcoin recovers from a price crash which sent it to $52,000. Bitcoin (BTC) is beginning a new week grinding back to $60,000 as the shock of a weekend price crash settles.After dropping to as low as $52,000 in a snap sell-off event, […]
- South Korea’s top financial regulator established dedicated crypto investigation teams across the country last week. Several South Korean financial authorities are planning to join forces to combat illegal operations involving cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC).The interagency crackdown comes in response to growing concerns over speculative investments and potentially illegal activities amid the ongoing boom in crypto […]
- BNB price rallied by more than 20% in the last 24 hours due to several key reasons. The price of Binance Coin (BNB), the native cryptocurrency of Binance and Binance Smart Chain, rallied by more than 20% in the last 24 hours. BNB/USDT 15-minute price chart (Binance). Source: Tradingview.comThe swift recovery comes after a market-wide […]
- There’s been a lot of talk about democratizing trading in recent years. But does the recent GameStop saga indicate that more needs to be done? Democratizing finance has been a dominant theme in recent years — with companies vying to create a level playing field and give amateur investors the same opportunities that hedge funds […]
- On-chain analyst Willy Woo argues a massive power outage in Chinese mining hub Xinjiang drove Bitcoin’s violent crash down to $50,000. Woo noted reports identifying the blackouts were published late last week, with the power outages occurring to facilitate safety inspections in response to a recent flooding accident at a local coal mine that saw […]
- Australia’s securities regulator wants crypto firms to work closely with it, but industry executives are unsure of their obligations. The Australia Securities and Investments Commission, or ASIC, is urging local blockchain and crypto firms to engage with regulators to help them foster innovation in the region. Speaking at the Australia Blockchain conference on Monday, April 19, […]
- Zia Ullah Bangash's potential departure from an important role in facilitating Pakistan's regulatory environment for crypto had many threatening to withhold votes and demanding answers. Many users on social media have started an online campaign for Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan to bring back pro-crypto adviser Zia Ullah Bangash.On Saturday, Bangash, the science, technology, and […]
- The subreddits for Dogecoin and CryptoCurrency added a combined 232,697 subscribers last week, far outpacing the growth of all other communities. With much of the market fixated on Bitcoin’s (BTC) sudden price correction over the weekend, retail interest in digital assets appears to be on the rise, according to the latest statistics from Reddit.The r/dogecoin […]
- The bulls are trying to stabilize Bitcoin price and if they succeed, VET, SOL, EOS and FTT could quickly bounce back to their local highs. Bitcoin (BTC) price witnessed a sharp dump to $50,900 on April 18, which some analysts attribute to a drop in hash rate and rumors of possible action by United States […]
- The central bank official said stablecoins issued by private companies may require "stronger regulatory rules" than Bitcoin. Li Bo, recently appointed deputy governor of the People’s Bank of China, or PBoC, reportedly spoke on the benefits of crypto as an investment tool while highlighting regulatory uncertainty in the country surrounding digital assets.According to Chinese journalist […]
- Updated Wallet naming conventions to help understand where funds are secured and storedWhen you log into the Blockchain.com Wallet, you’ll notice that we rolled out new naming conventions to make it easier for new users to understand where their crypto is secured. At a high level, we’re differentiating between brokerage-style Accounts in which Blockchain.com holds and […]
- Polkadot (DOT) is available to trade in both the Wallet and the Exchange. Nearly two years ago we announced an integration of Polkadot to help accelerate the adoption and decentralization of the network. It’s only fitting that we bring DOT to 70M Blockchain.com Wallets and Exchange users around the world.Polkadot is a Layer-0 protocol that has […]
- April Market OutlookCrypto continues crossing the adoption chasm.The ongoing Wall Street-Crypto convergence received a big boost with news in March that investment banks like Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley would be ramping up crypto product offerings, and Fidelity and other established firms filing bitcoin ETF applications.We also saw the crypto and art world collide with a record […]
- Now SegWit.Later this month, we will be rolling out support for native SegWit in the Blockchain.com Wallet across all platforms (iOS, Android, and Web). We’re excited to be able to bring SegWit to the Wallet, which accounts for roughly 33% of all bitcoin network transactions, as it should help improve network speed and reduce transaction […]
- March 2021 NewsletterIn crypto, one month can feel like an entire quarter — a lot happens. Which makes it that much more difficult to keep up with everything. That’s why we’re launching Chain of Events, a monthly newsletter blog and email. Stay up to date on all things crypto from your favorite crypto blog and directly in […]
Want to become an author for BitcoinBelgie.com ? / Wilt u auteur worden voor BitcoinBelgie.com?
Latest News / Laatste Nieuws
CRYPTOCURRENCY – GLOSSARY & TIPS : The Indispensable crypto bible
by Marc Pairon NOW available as an e-book at amazon.com!
e-book in English
Price: $ 10,-
CRYPTOGELD – TAALGEBRUIK & TIPS
De onmisbare cryptobijbel
1500+ BEGRIPPEN & TIPS
ebook – Nederlandstalig
Prijs: 8,5 €
Heeft men belangstelling voor de wereld van het cryptogeld of wil men als cryptobelegger succes nastreven, dan dient men de basisbegrippen van de specifieke cryptotaal te kennen en de gebruiken van de cryptogemeenschap te doorgronden.
Wie in het niet-gereglementeerde Cryptoland niet over de nodige basiskennis beschikt, is bijzonder kwetsbaar.
Als leidraad schreef Marc Pairon (°1959), Vlaams auteur, aforist en kunstkenner, het eerste uitgebreide cryptolexicon wereldwijd.
ebook – Nederlandstalig
Prijs: 8,5 €
ISBN: 978 94 9121 812 5
Uitgever: Stichting Charles Catteau (BE)
Ondertitel: De onmisbare cryptobijbel
Uitvoering: EPUB met digitaal watermerk
Categorieën: beleggen en finance, taal en cultuur, mens en maatschappij, economie en bedrijf
CRYPTOGELD – TAALGEBRUIK & TIPS verschijnt ook als papieren boek (ISBN 978-94-6354-273-9)
bij Lantaarn Publishers (NL), september 2018.
What is bitcoin / Wat is bitcoin ?
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.
It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
Where can I spend Bitcoins in Belgium / Waar kan ik bitcoins spenderen in België ?
Bitcoin ATM’s :
To find Bitcoin ATM’s, check out coinatmradar.com
There are currently 2 BTM’s (Bitcoin ATM’s) in Belgium :
De Bitcoin ATM’s staan op de site coinatmradar.com
Er zijn momenteel 2 BTM’s (Bitcoin ATM’s) in België :
- CoffeeLabs, Lange Klarenstraat 19, 2000 Antwerp(en)
- Gameswap, Schouwburgstraat 24 te 9000 Gent
Buy Art with BTC / Koop kunst met BTC:
These artists accept BTC for their art works / Deze kunstenaars aanvaarden BTC voor hun kunstwerken :