BITCOINBELGIE.COM IS FOR RENT OR FOR SALE! CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.
- There are opportunities to be leveraged in bringing DeFi to the film industry, making the investing process easier and more transparent. With an explosion of video streaming as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and now around $40 billion locked into decentralized finance protocols, it’s time for decentralized finance and the film industry to meet.Film […]
- The Thai SEC says the total number of crypto accounts rose by nearly 300% over the course of the last 180 days. Thailand currently lays claim to one of the more regulated crypto trading markets in the world, with exchanges having to adhere to strict regulatory standards. For example, at the start of the year, […]
- Audius price hit a new all-time high after the decentralized music streaming platform surpassed 3 million active users and developers hinted at future NFT integrations. As blockchain technology increasingly becomes part of the mainstream conversation, its integration with today's most used technologies is bound to increase. This means that it's only a matter of time […]
- The final Law Decoded moves away from specific news to reflect on the biggest legal issues facing crypto. Editor’s noteLadies and gentlemen, it is bittersweet to welcome you to the final installment of Law Decoded, at least with yours truly at the helm. Though someone may pick this newsletter back up at some point, there […]
- Polkadot (DOT) futures at Binance flash-crashed by 99.5%, potentially generating an $8.3 million profit for the 'trader’ if they used this clever strategy. On March 5, Polkadot (DOT) experienced a flash crash at Binance perpetual futures which resulted in the contract trading as low at $0.20. While this could have been an honest fat-finger trading […]
- CryptoWendyO and Cheds weigh in on where Bitcoin's price could head next. Bitcoin’s price has declined in recent days. While it has rebounded from its weekly lows, the asset's trajectory remains uncertain says CryptoWendyO, a crypto trader on Twitter. “The daily timeframe is not looking great as we are having trouble sustaining $50K,” she told Cointelegraph […]
- Nonfungible tokens are all the rage right now, but how long will the fanfare last? Nonfungible tokens, or NFTs, have gained significant traction in the crypto space in recent months, with some tokens selling for millions of dollars. Even though the current excitement over NFTs will eventually simmer down, the concept will live on, according […]
- Selling pressure from global equities markets continues to weigh on Bitcoin price as traders endeavor to flip the $50,000 level back to support. Analysts expect the U.S. economy to stage a strong recovery in the second half of this year as coronavirus vaccines are distributed and economic activity begins to increase. As growth picks up, […]
- After an attack at one point worth nearly $180 million, community members are left wondering if the exploit is a "rugpull" or a security lapse. Paid Network, a DeFi platform aimed at real-world businesses, has been exploited today in an “infinite mint” attack that has sent PAID token prices plunging upwards of 85%.While the exploit […]
- Kraken Bitcoin strategist Pierre Rochard debates professor of computer science Jorge Stolfi on whether Bitcoin meets the definition of a Ponzi scheme. Does Bitcoin meet the definition of a Ponzi scheme? This is the subject of the latest Cointelegraph Crypto Duel, where Bitcoin strategist at Kraken meets professor of computer science at the University of […]
- March Market OutlookThe Blockchain.com general crypto investment thesis, first published in slide format almost two years ago, highlighted three important elements of crypto adoption:Trust: are cryptoassets and protocols like bitcoin (and crypto service providers that support them) trusted enough for a majority of people to use and own?Want: do people have a favorable attitude towards holding and […]
- San Francisco Bay, July 2017Today, I’m excited to welcome Lane Kasselman, our first Chief Business Officer. Lane has been a trusted adviser to Blockchain.com for nearly 6 years and has been with the team for some of our most critical moments.As our rapidly growing company looks to scale corporate development, capital markets, partnerships, and government affairs, Lane […]
- Blockchain.com raised a $120M strategic growth round led by macro investorsNow it’s time to do the workToday we’re excited to share that Blockchain.com has closed on a strategic financing round, securing $120M from some of the world’s leading macro investors. These investors include Moore Strategic Ventures (Louis Bacon), Kyle Bass, Access Industries, Rovida Advisors, Lightspeed Venture […]
- Last week we welcomed Anthony Scaramucci, founder of SkyBridge Capital and former White House Communications Director, on The Blockchain.com Podcast. While discussing his odyssey to Bitcoin, he revealed that he had been watching Bitcoin for some time, waiting for a few signs before getting into the game himself.He learned about Bitcoin back in 2014 and vowed […]
- Like you, we don’t know Satoshi Nakamoto. But we’re hoping to get this love letter to Bitcoin — if you know where to forward, we’d be much obliged. 😬Dear Bitcoin,Happy Valentine’s Day! After 11 amazing years together, we wanted to share seven reasons why we love you Bitcoin.You’re caring.Bitcoin could drive economic growth by accelerating commerce on the internet […]
Want to become an author for BitcoinBelgie.com ? / Wilt u auteur worden voor BitcoinBelgie.com?
Latest News / Laatste Nieuws
CRYPTOCURRENCY – GLOSSARY & TIPS : The Indispensable crypto bible
by Marc Pairon NOW available as an e-book at amazon.com!
e-book in English
Price: $ 10,-
CRYPTOGELD – TAALGEBRUIK & TIPS
De onmisbare cryptobijbel
1500+ BEGRIPPEN & TIPS
ebook – Nederlandstalig
Prijs: 8,5 €
Heeft men belangstelling voor de wereld van het cryptogeld of wil men als cryptobelegger succes nastreven, dan dient men de basisbegrippen van de specifieke cryptotaal te kennen en de gebruiken van de cryptogemeenschap te doorgronden.
Wie in het niet-gereglementeerde Cryptoland niet over de nodige basiskennis beschikt, is bijzonder kwetsbaar.
Als leidraad schreef Marc Pairon (°1959), Vlaams auteur, aforist en kunstkenner, het eerste uitgebreide cryptolexicon wereldwijd.
ebook – Nederlandstalig
Prijs: 8,5 €
ISBN: 978 94 9121 812 5
Uitgever: Stichting Charles Catteau (BE)
Ondertitel: De onmisbare cryptobijbel
Uitvoering: EPUB met digitaal watermerk
Categorieën: beleggen en finance, taal en cultuur, mens en maatschappij, economie en bedrijf
CRYPTOGELD – TAALGEBRUIK & TIPS verschijnt ook als papieren boek (ISBN 978-94-6354-273-9)
bij Lantaarn Publishers (NL), september 2018.
What is bitcoin / Wat is bitcoin ?
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.
It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
Where can I spend Bitcoins in Belgium / Waar kan ik bitcoins spenderen in België ?
Bitcoin ATM’s :
To find Bitcoin ATM’s, check out coinatmradar.com
There are currently 2 BTM’s (Bitcoin ATM’s) in Belgium :
De Bitcoin ATM’s staan op de site coinatmradar.com
Er zijn momenteel 2 BTM’s (Bitcoin ATM’s) in België :
- CoffeeLabs, Lange Klarenstraat 19, 2000 Antwerp(en)
- Gameswap, Schouwburgstraat 24 te 9000 Gent
Buy Art with BTC / Koop kunst met BTC:
These artists accept BTC for their art works / Deze kunstenaars aanvaarden BTC voor hun kunstwerken :