BITCOINBELGIE.COM IS FOR RENT OR FOR SALE! CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.
- The GOP will accept crypto contributions through BitPay, allowing them to convert assets like Bitcoin and Ether into U.S. dollars. The National Republican Congressional Committee, or NRCC, announced Thursday that it will begin accepting campaign donations in cryptocurrency as a part of a broader effort to retake the House and stop Democrats from pursuing their […]
- This key moving average convergence is a strong signal that the market is shifting from bearish to bullish. The most important aspect in trading is to correctly identify the long-term trend. Once this is done, the rest of the steps are not very difficult because all a trader needs to do is look for buying […]
- “Around 6% of the U.S. population now use or own crypto, and the trend is growing,” said the report. A new report from MiQ Digital indicates that demand for cryptocurrency has increased the most in the U.S. states of Hawaii and California in 2021.According to data gathered from Google Trends comparing the average interest from […]
- What’s next for the NFT industry? Now the heat has escaped the market, there’s an opportunity to tackle some of the obstacles that arose during the sector’s explosive growth. What a difference three months makes. Back in March, there was a jubilant atmosphere when Beeple’s mega nonfungible token sold for $69.3 million. You didn’t have […]
- Bulls will eliminate 99% of the bear’s protective puts if BTC trades above $40,000 on June 19. Bitcoin (BTC) bulls have little reason to celebrate the 25% rally over the past nine days. After testing the $31,000 support on June 8, top traders' optimism faded, and even the recent $41,000 high was unable to boost […]
- Mati Greenspan shared some strong opinions about Bitcoin maximalists in this interview from Bitcoin 2021. In an exclusive interview with Cointelegraph during Bitcoin 2021 in Miami, Greenspan criticized a segment of Bitcoin (BTC) maximalists for being “small-minded and insecure,” pointing out that they don't have control over the main cryptocurrency. “They cannot stop any kind […]
- "There are a handful of pilots who like crypto, but I am probably one of the ones who has been around long enough and I am quite comfortable with how it works," said Landon Cassill. Landon Cassill, a professional race car driver in NASCAR’s Xfinity Series, will be receiving part of his salary in Bitcoin […]
- The platform has previously partnered with an NHL team as well as the UFC, but this is the first time an NBA franchise will integrate its branding. Socios, the blockchain-based platform responsible for tokenizing many popular sports franchises, has said the Philadelphia 76ers basketball team will be joining its roster.In a Thursday announcement from Socios, […]
- The decentralized finance protocol's native token MIR jumps over 30% overnight as traders' attention shifts to its protocol upgrade and Gemini listing. Mirror Protocol (MIR) emerged as one of the best performing tokens in the cryptocurrency market on May 17, even as its top trading rivals Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH) struggled to find direction […]
- The new system will rebalance Uniswap v3 positions every half hour, allowing users to reap additional fees with less single-sided liquidations. While Uniswap’s highly-touted v3 has been racing to the top of TVL charts as of late, the need for active management has kept some retail participants out of their pools — a problem that […]
- Today, we’re announcing that the Blockchain.com Exchange will be the exclusive launch partner for $CLOUT, the native token of the BitClout network. Today, customers can deposit $CLOUT to their Blockchain.com Exchange account to prepare for trading.In about 24 hours, we’ll enable limit-only orders to be placed so customers can participate in price discovery without matching orders. […]
- May 2021 NewsletterAnother month has come and gone. What has Blockchain.com been up to this month? Let’s jump right in.ICYMI: Acquisitions + DOGEIn May, we announced the acquisition of AiX, a company that has built an impressive, AI-powered negotiation and matching engine for institutional OTC traders. The AiX team brings deep engineering, trading, and operational expertise as […]
- June Market OutlookWe had warned in prior newsletters earlier this year of clear signs the crypto market risked overheating.Indeed, we sounded the alarm bell in April here. And there were signs of trouble brewing as early as January-February (see here).Even by crypto’s volatile standards, May was a pretty rocky month. So with bitcoin currently down ~40% from […]
- Part of making crypto easy to use is to make it easy to transfer funds to your Blockchain.com Wallet. That’s why our team has been heads down adding debit card support and Instant Transfers for US customers (via ACH). Today we’re rolling out Instant Transfers for users across the UK & Europe by adding support […]
- Today I joined Miami Mayor Francis Suarez to announce that Blockchain.com is the first global crypto company to officially move its US HQ from New York City to Miami. It’s hard to ignore the “Miami Movement” that has attracted attention, talent, and funding — and we want to participate in a big way.Why move our U.S. HQ? First, […]
Want to become an author for BitcoinBelgie.com ? / Wilt u auteur worden voor BitcoinBelgie.com?
Latest News / Laatste Nieuws
CRYPTOCURRENCY – GLOSSARY & TIPS : The Indispensable crypto bible
by Marc Pairon NOW available as an e-book at amazon.com!
e-book in English
Price: $ 10,-
CRYPTOGELD – TAALGEBRUIK & TIPS
De onmisbare cryptobijbel
1500+ BEGRIPPEN & TIPS
ebook – Nederlandstalig
Prijs: 8,5 €
Heeft men belangstelling voor de wereld van het cryptogeld of wil men als cryptobelegger succes nastreven, dan dient men de basisbegrippen van de specifieke cryptotaal te kennen en de gebruiken van de cryptogemeenschap te doorgronden.
Wie in het niet-gereglementeerde Cryptoland niet over de nodige basiskennis beschikt, is bijzonder kwetsbaar.
Als leidraad schreef Marc Pairon (°1959), Vlaams auteur, aforist en kunstkenner, het eerste uitgebreide cryptolexicon wereldwijd.
ebook – Nederlandstalig
Prijs: 8,5 €
ISBN: 978 94 9121 812 5
Uitgever: Stichting Charles Catteau (BE)
Ondertitel: De onmisbare cryptobijbel
Uitvoering: EPUB met digitaal watermerk
Categorieën: beleggen en finance, taal en cultuur, mens en maatschappij, economie en bedrijf
CRYPTOGELD – TAALGEBRUIK & TIPS verschijnt ook als papieren boek (ISBN 978-94-6354-273-9)
bij Lantaarn Publishers (NL), september 2018.
What is bitcoin / Wat is bitcoin ?
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.
It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
Where can I spend Bitcoins in Belgium / Waar kan ik bitcoins spenderen in België ?
Bitcoin ATM’s :
To find Bitcoin ATM’s, check out coinatmradar.com
There are currently 2 BTM’s (Bitcoin ATM’s) in Belgium :
De Bitcoin ATM’s staan op de site coinatmradar.com
Er zijn momenteel 2 BTM’s (Bitcoin ATM’s) in België :
- CoffeeLabs, Lange Klarenstraat 19, 2000 Antwerp(en)
- Gameswap, Schouwburgstraat 24 te 9000 Gent
Buy Art with BTC / Koop kunst met BTC:
These artists accept BTC for their art works / Deze kunstenaars aanvaarden BTC voor hun kunstwerken :