BITCOINBELGIE.COM IS FOR RENT OR FOR SALE! CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.
- “I am actively working with my attorneys on a way to return to South Africa as soon as possible so I can address this matter and get it behind me once and for all,” said Riccardo Spagni. Riccardo Spagni, the former lead maintainer of the privacy coin Monero, has reported U.S. officials have released him […]
- The advent of the blockchain-driven economy is attracting a new demand for operational intelligence and monitoring services. Blockchain intelligence platform Metrika has concluded a $14 million Series A fundraiser to bootstrap the next phase of its growth strategy, further underscoring the venture capital demand for budding blockchain startups. Metrika announced Tuesday that the funding will be […]
- The veteran Bitcoin bull says he’s not “nervous” about crypto on the back of the institutional investor demand he has witnessed. Bitcoin (BTC) won’t be making Galaxy Digital CEO Mike Novogratz “nervous” unless it dips below $40,000.In an interview with CNBC on Sept. 21, the infamously bullish investor calmed fears about the latest sell-off across […]
- Crypto doesn’t pose a big risk for the financial system until it’s adopted enough to be less volatile, the NBU said. The central bank of Ukraine has moved to support the development of the cryptocurrency industry after the Ukrainian parliament adopted a major crypto law in early September.The National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) issued Sept. […]
- The app offers customers the ability to manage all PayPal-related transactions from a single dashboard. PayPal has announced the release of a new app billed to be a one-stop-shop for all of the digital payment needs of the company’s customers.As previously reported by Cointelegraph, PayPal CEO Dan Schulman stated back in July that the company’s […]
- Mastercard’s upcoming acquisition of CipherTrace demonstrates the need for payments giants to partner with crypto firms to enable digital asset innovation. Institutional interest for digital assets continues to grow rapidly, demonstrating that cryptocurrencies, stablecoins and nonfungible tokens (NFT) are here to stay. At the same time, traditional financial institutions are beginning to understand the dire […]
- Attention is set to refocus on America following the Evergrande debacle as Gary Gensler talks to mainstream media. Bitcoin (BTC) bounced off $40,000 on Tuesday as attention returned to United States regulators.BTC/USD 1-hour candle chart (Bitstamp). Source: TradingView$45,000 target emerges for bullsData from Cointelegraph Markets Pro and TradingView showed BTC/USD circling $43,000 Tuesday ahead of fresh […]
- Three new crypto ETNs are now live on Deutsche Boerse, following previous ETN listings on BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC. German stock market operator Deutsche Boerse continues diving into the cryptocurrency derivatives by listing three new crypto exchange-traded notes (ETN) by VanEck.Deutsche Boerse officially announced on Tuesday that VanEck’s new ETNs on Polkadot’s DOT, Solana (SOL) […]
- Miami’s mayor believes that if city-specific cryptos succeed, it would mean residents “won’t have to pay a cent in tax.” Miami Mayor Francis Suarez has been celebrating the success of a recent initiative to fund municipal projects through the proceeds of a city-specific crypto protocol built atop the Bitcoin blockchain.On Sept. 13, Miami’s city commissioners voted […]
- Vee Finance says it suffered a $35-million attack just a few days after launching its mainnet on Avalanche last week. Decentralized finance (DeFi) platform Vee Finance reported $35 million in losses in an exploit, just a few days after launching its mainnet on the Avalanche network.After pausing services due to suspicious activity on Monday, Vee […]
- It’s no secret that social media is changing the way we think about privacy and ownership of content on the web. In a time where social media is increasingly centralized, cryptocurrency and its value on decentralization have only accelerated the conversation around censorship, privacy, data protection, and creator monetization.That’s why we’re proud to host DESO […]
- What started as a white paper became a movement and is now the future of finance. Our community knows it and regulators are catching up. The next 18 months will be critical to the creation and adoption of a permanent regulatory framework for crypto around the world — but if you’re not at the table, then you’re […]
- You can now send, receive, buy, sell, swap, and earn Dai (DAI) and Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) in the Blockchain.com Wallet.DAI is a stablecoin that aims to maintain a value of one US Dollar. Like other stablecoins, it exists to mitigate price volatility and to serve as a reliable means of exchange. What makes it different, […]
- September Market OutlookLongtime bitcoin (BTC) investors have historically been able to count on two core price dynamics:Bitcoin’s price (exchange rate) is often extremely volatileAfter big plunges bitcoin’s price will bounce backTrue to historical form, bitcoin’s price has once again rebounded.This week bitcoin reclaimed ~82% of its all-time high of ~$64k achieved in mid-April 2021.While bitcoin’s climb above […]
- Today we’re excited to be adding two of the most popular crypto assets to the Blockchain.com Exchange — Polygon (MATIC) and Maker (MKR).The rise of DeFi and NFTs has put enormous pressure on the Ethereum network. Polygon has emerged as one of the most promising solutions for scaling Ethereum, with its Layer 2 sidechains that enable faster and […]
Want to become an author for BitcoinBelgie.com ? / Wilt u auteur worden voor BitcoinBelgie.com?
Latest News / Laatste Nieuws
CRYPTOCURRENCY – GLOSSARY & TIPS : The Indispensable crypto bible
by Marc Pairon NOW available as an e-book at amazon.com!
e-book in English
Price: $ 10,-
CRYPTOGELD – TAALGEBRUIK & TIPS
De onmisbare cryptobijbel
1500+ BEGRIPPEN & TIPS
ebook – Nederlandstalig
Prijs: 8,5 €
Heeft men belangstelling voor de wereld van het cryptogeld of wil men als cryptobelegger succes nastreven, dan dient men de basisbegrippen van de specifieke cryptotaal te kennen en de gebruiken van de cryptogemeenschap te doorgronden.
Wie in het niet-gereglementeerde Cryptoland niet over de nodige basiskennis beschikt, is bijzonder kwetsbaar.
Als leidraad schreef Marc Pairon (°1959), Vlaams auteur, aforist en kunstkenner, het eerste uitgebreide cryptolexicon wereldwijd.
ebook – Nederlandstalig
Prijs: 8,5 €
ISBN: 978 94 9121 812 5
Uitgever: Stichting Charles Catteau (BE)
Ondertitel: De onmisbare cryptobijbel
Uitvoering: EPUB met digitaal watermerk
Categorieën: beleggen en finance, taal en cultuur, mens en maatschappij, economie en bedrijf
CRYPTOGELD – TAALGEBRUIK & TIPS verschijnt ook als papieren boek (ISBN 978-94-6354-273-9)
bij Lantaarn Publishers (NL), september 2018.
What is bitcoin / Wat is bitcoin ?
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.
It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
Where can I spend Bitcoins in Belgium / Waar kan ik bitcoins spenderen in België ?
Bitcoin ATM’s :
To find Bitcoin ATM’s, check out coinatmradar.com
There are currently 2 BTM’s (Bitcoin ATM’s) in Belgium :
De Bitcoin ATM’s staan op de site coinatmradar.com
Er zijn momenteel 2 BTM’s (Bitcoin ATM’s) in België :
- CoffeeLabs, Lange Klarenstraat 19, 2000 Antwerp(en)
- Gameswap, Schouwburgstraat 24 te 9000 Gent
Buy Art with BTC / Koop kunst met BTC:
These artists accept BTC for their art works / Deze kunstenaars aanvaarden BTC voor hun kunstwerken :